Well, alas.. I have taken out some time to let my thoughts flow.. Rather, I should say that my job change and some free time in my hand has given me the opportunity to give form to my flowing thoughts. Yes, I have been thinking since long to start a blog of mine and have been motivated by blogs of friends/ colleagues to start mine. This wish had been there not because I am a great writer but somewhere I feel I have this intense pool of thoughts flowing a number of times and an urge to record my thoughts as well. Sometimes, I want to record each moment, each thought & each learning of mine. Out of these, learning is that I like sharing the most but I would not mind sharing my thoughts, moments, opinions, dilemmas & all other feelings.
So, here my journey begins of sharing the swirls of my mind and you all are welcome to comment, critique or simply share your own thoughts.
So, here my journey begins of sharing the swirls of my mind and you all are welcome to comment, critique or simply share your own thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment